Tuesday, November 01, 2005



Went Caravan today feeling all so wrong. Hello? Tuition?? It's so super duh la, but, whatever. I'm having serious cashflow problem now when everyone's going shopping!! WHAT IS THIS? It has to be like that. GREAT. I'm going to job-hunt real soon. Just need some time man. Wanyi asked me if I want to take up the flyer-giving job at Somerset. I WANT TO! But you now, if time's a little kinder, I WOULD. I just dont feel like going out these few days. I would not be able to control myself. Spend spend spend. What's this man. I'm no rich kid. How could I throw my money away just like tt! Duh. Do you think that I've become more matured? Wuahahahahhaa. Hrm. But I dont mind watching movie. HA. Weird.








This is getting nowhere.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:21 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT